Revive a flatlining practice with RevRx.
Our difference is flexibility and end-to-end services.
We’ll use your current Practice Management/EMR system, or create an adaptive, fully-integrated solution for your business offering:
- + Customized data reporting
- + Eliminated gaps in revenue cycle performance
- + Dedicated client service team
- + Extensive revenue cycle and billing experience
Claims production. Insurance submissions. Accounts receivable. All essential tasks that require time, diligence, and most certainly affect your medical practice’s bottom line. It’s a lot (and let’s face it – sometimes a burden), but the good news is, it doesn’t have to all fall on you. That’s where RevRx comes in.
Our technology-driven and patient-centered revenue cycle management solutions maximize revenue, save you time (and energy), and increase patient satisfaction.
We’re experienced professionals with decades of healthcare coding, medical billing, and accounts receivable knowledge. Well-versed in the nuances of the healthcare industry, our proven track record and partnerships with leading healthcare organizations allow us to optimize your practice so you can concentrate on what’s most important – patient care.
When it comes to the complexities of revenue cycle management, let RevRx provide the solution. Learn more about us and the services we provide below.
End to End Revenue Cycle Management Services
- Comprehensive charge capture
- Submission to insurance companies
- Accounts receivable follow up for insurance and patient balances
- Proactive communication with your management team
Revenue Cycle Performance Analysis
- Identify areas where you are leaving money on the table
- Analysis of coding and documentation issues
- Benchmark your performance against high performing organizations in your specialty
- Identify and implement recommendations to drive revenue maximization
Practice Management/EMR Selection & Implementation
- Survey the needs of the organization
- Identify top 3 solutions/software vendors
- Provide summary of cost, benefits, and challenges
- Full implementation management
- CAQH registration and attestation
- DEA and State licensure management
- Initial payer enrollment